“When life gives you lemons, order oysters…” preferably with homemade Champagne Mignonette!!
I was inspired by my recent visit to Chef Nahabedian’s Tasting Menu at Brindille (pronounced Brawn-DEE, yes… That took me a while to embrace) and I decided to recreate a similar taste with home shucked oysters!
• Use Martha Stewart’s Mignonette’s Recipe with Shallots/Sherry/Champagne Vinegar/Peppercorn
• Let sit for 20 minutes in the freezer as I love this recipe COLD
• Strain & add semi-pickled shallots to Garlic Cream (Made with 2 TBSP of Cream with a Pinch of Garlic)
• Place a few drops in each Oyster and Serve with some roe (or Caviar if you dare!)
• Garnish with Tarragon or Parsley!