Excited to feature my very own Leek-Gruyère Potato Au Gratin Recipe!!
As a new cook (yes, I’m still learning all of the failures & joys of cooking!), I seldom stray away from recipes that yield an “Oh My Goodness” response from dinner guests. With a little courage, I utilized Ina Garten’s Fennel Au Gratin recipe (which is known as an “OMG” Dish in my household) and I made a few tweaks based on the palette of those I serve
• Scallop and Fan 1 Pound of Purple, Red Bliss & Gold Fingerling Potatoes in a Cast Iron Skillet/Casserole
• Place Thin Slices of Gruyère in between every other Potato Slice
• Combine 2 TBSP of Cream with a Pinch of Garlic Powder (or Half of a Minced Garlic Clove) and Pour over the Taters
• Sprinkle 1 TBSP of Minced Scallions and/or Leeks
• Pop in a 350° Oven for 45 minutes
Voilà! You’ve got yourself a mean potato side dish to die for!
Swap Cheese/Cream with Garlic Infused Oil for a Vegan Alternative