This is simply delicious, and especially tasty when grilled over hot coal 🙂
• I use Julia Child’s herb sauce as a marinade, and reserve some for serving (Julia Child’s Marinade– see below)
• Julia Child’s recipe calls for a rack of lamb, however if you are grilling lamb chops I recommend utilizing Robbie Irvine method (Irvine’s Lamb Chops)
• Reserve some marinade, add brown/veal stock and reduce for a glaze in a sautéed pan for 5-8 min – add shallots for variation, lactose free milk or even (gasp) butter!
• Grill for 5-6 minutes, let rest for 10 minutes and serve
• Perfect with asparagus/corn tossed in Greek Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper and roasted at 350 for 20-25 min or grill away!
• I am big fan of simple, fresh & high quality ingredients – so I encourage you to use a high quality salt such as Himalayan or Sea Salt and Smoked Peppercorn with your veggies